Learn to write Trains helps to develop pen control in a fun and simple way. Wipe-clean pages makes this an ideal resource for classrooms, groups, or for gaining confidence and for really practicing those letters, words and shapes. Tracing, matching and drawing encourage children to write letters, numbers and words, as well as expanding their vocabulary. Once completed, the pages are wiped clean, ready to use again!
Examples of activities for kids in Learn to Write Trains:
- Draw the missing carriages and wheels
- Write over the upper case and lower case letters for 'a', 'b' and 'c'
- Trace over the missing letter to complete the word 'train'
- Count the windows and write the number in the box
- Finish the pictures of the trains by tracing over the lines