Order up! It’s a busy day at the pancake parlour, so don’t dilly-dally. Help your customers get exactly what they ordered by racing to the grill, relay style, and piling up pancakes in the correct order. This game is a Kinder Pop favourite! Children get so excited to practise their coordination skills and to play in teams. Pancake Pileup increases both gross and fine motor skill as well as motor planning and cognitive skill development.
Winner of 3 awards: Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Seal (2014); Parents' Choice Award (2014 ); TDmonthly Top Toy Award.
In the Classroom
- Can be used as a ten minute physical energy outlet/brain igniter, or as an activity in your Physical Education curriculum.
- Players race, relay-style, to stack and serve the pile of pancakes that matches their menu cards
- Develops gross motor skills, balance, and coordination
- Teaches following a sequence, an early mathematics skill
- Encourages social skills from teamwork to being a good sport