Your squirrel friends are hungry and they need your help! Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, and place it into your log. Be the first to fill your log with delicious acorns and you win! You could also spin “pick an acorn,” “steal an acorn,” or “lose an acorn,” so be careful, little squirrel! Teachers, this is a terrific games for maths exploration sessions; Free learning time; and for fast finishers. It is a game that can be played continuously and which involves many skills, from fine motor squeezing tweezer skills to strategic thinking.
Award Winning: Parents' Choice Award 2011; Dr. Toy Best Picks Award 2011; Good Housekeeping Best Toy Awards 2011; Canadian Toy Testing Council Award 2011; NAPPA Games Honors Winner.
In The Classroom
- Reinforces colour learning
- Develops strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and pre-handwriting skills
- Encourages social skills and turn-taking
- Practices memory and attention skills
- Designed to teach matching, sorting, counting, and simple math skills
- Great first board game for a child
- Quick, fun game that can be played continuously in a short time
- Easy setup and cleanup