Why Do Balls Bounce? Level 6 Factbook
From the prestigious educational publisher, Cambridge University Press, this is a series of twenty non-fiction science readers which engages children in the world around them. What is gravity? Why don't skydivers fall off into space? Do heavy objects fall faster than light objects? You can find the answers to these and other questions about gravity in this book, 'Why Do Balls Bounce?'.
In The Classroom
- Titles based on the questions children ask taps into children's natural curiosity in the area of science.
- Carefully graded language in the fact books so that children learn simple structures in English as well as new facts.
- Fun quiz section at the back of the books reinforces key vocabulary.
- Glossary of key words at the back of the book aids children's understanding of new vocabulary.
- Modern brightly coloured fun design engages children immediately and makes them want to read on.