Why Do Shadows Change? Level 5 Factbook
From the prestigious educational publisher, Cambridge University Press, this is a series of twenty non-fiction science readers which engages children in the world around them. What is light? What is white light? What is a polar night? You can find the answers to these and other questions about light and shade in Why Do Shadows Change?
In The Classroom
- Titles based on the questions children ask taps into children's natural curiosity in the area of science.
- Carefully graded language in the fact books so that children learn simple structures in English as well as new facts.
- Fun quiz section at the back of the books reinforces key vocabulary.
- Glossary of key words at the back of the book aids children's understanding of new vocabulary.
- Modern brightly coloured fun design engages children immediately and makes them want to read on.